1/4oz Nylon Banana Jig
These synthetic (nylon) tailed versions of the Bucktail Banana Jig were developed in collaboration with Ryan Thipthorp (Host of Fishing WA) for the Swan River flathead fishery.
Designed to be cast and retrieved back with a jerk and pause action. This will allow the jig to rise and fall like a darting baitfish, at the same time the tail will pulse, bringing the jig to life.
- 'forged' 2/0 Eagle Claw or Mustad XXH hook.
- premium powder paint, oven baked to form a super durable finish.
- clear overcoat for added finish durability.
- hand painted enamel eyes.
- glow coloured heads can be charged up with a torch or light, they will then glow in the dark. UV light will provide the best charge.
- tails hand bound, bindings sealed with epoxy resin for longevity.
- durable nylon tail to thwart damage from blowfish.
- mylar flash strips on either side of tail.
We Also Recommend