1.5oz Nylon Banana Jig
## NOTE - JIGS ARE AVAILABLE WITH TWO DIFFERENT HOOK TYPES ##
Eagle Claw for fishing light tackle (not suited for medium(+) braid)
- Mustad XXH if you want to fish heavier (suited to medium(+) braid)
This synthetic version of the Bucktail Banana Jig was developed in collaboration with Ryan Thipthorp (Host of Fishing WA) for Cockburn Sound Pink Snapper.
Designed to be cast and retrieved around reefs, pylons and other structure with a jerk and pause action. This will allow the jig to rise and fall like a darting baitfish, at the same time the extra long nylon tail will pulse, bringing the jig to life.
- 'forged' 6/0 Eagle Claw or Mustad XXH hook.
- premium powder paint, oven baked to form a super durable finish.
- clear overcoat for added finish durability.
- glow colours can be charged up with a torch or light, they will then glow in the dark. UV light will provide the best charge.
- nylon tail hand bound to jig head, binding sealed with epoxy resin for longevity.
- extra long tail to increase size profile in the water.
- mylar flash strip on either side of tail.
- hand painted enamel eyes.
We Also Recommend