1/2oz Nylon Banana Jig
These synthetic (nylon) tailed versions of the Bucktail Banana Jig were developed to provide a longer life option over natural Bucktail Banana Jigs when targeting toothy predators.
Designed to be cast and retrieved back with a jerk and pause action. This will allow the jig to rise and fall like a darting baitfish, at the same time the long tail will pulse, bringing the jig to life.
- 'forged' 4/0 Eagle Claw or Mustad XXH hooks.
- premium powder paint, oven baked to form a super durable finish.
- clear overcoat for added finish durability.
- hand painted enamel eyes.
- glow coloured heads can be charged up with a torch or light, they will then glow in the dark. UV light will provide the best charge.
- tails hand bound, bindings sealed with epoxy resin for longevity.
- durable nylon tail to thwart damage from toothy predators.
- mylar flash strips on either side of tail.
We Also Recommend