Demersals / 30-100 metres - Mega Pack
A SELECTION OF PREMIUM, AUSTRALIAN MADE LEADHEAD JIGS
## Over $170 worth of products for $155, inc FREE shipping Australia wide ##
Perfect for scenarios where you are drifting over coral, rubble or lumps chasing quality demersal fish. These jigs are all built on premium Mustad and Owner hooks, meaning you can fish them with confidence on your chosen gear.
- 1 @ 3oz Saltwater Leadhead Jig (Glow Yellow/Yellow/WhiteChartreuse- Yellow)
- 1 @ 3oz Saltwater Leadhead Jig (Pearl White/Red/RedWhite - Clear Glitter)
- 1 @ 4oz Saltwater Leadhead Jig (Pearl White/Red/PinkWhite - Hot Pink)
- 1 @ 4oz Saltwater Leadhead Jig (Glow Orange/Orange/WhiteChartreuse - Hot Orange)
- 1 @ 4oz Demersei Leadhead Jig (Glow Pink/Black/Pink + Black grub)
- 1 @ 6oz Saltwater Leadhead Jig (Glow Pink/Pink/PinkWhite - Black)
- 1 @ 6oz Demersei Leadhead Jig (Glow White + White grub)
- 1 @ 8oz Saltwater Leadhead Jig (Glow White/Red/White - White)
- 1 @ 8oz Demersei Leadhead Jig (Glow White + Hot Pink grub)
- 1 @ 10oz Saltwater Leadhead Jig (Glow White/Red/PinkWhite - Hot Pink)
- 3 @ 9" Soft Plastic Grub Tails (White, Clear Glitter, Hot Orange)
- demersals including the iconic West Australian dhufish, pink snapper, red emperor, coral trout and rankin cod.
Jigging – the nylon tail is designed to pulse around the 9” fluttering grub tail as it is jigged, this combination working best with a slow pitch jigging technique. Try and use the lightest jig possible so that the jig is trailing behind the boat at no more than a 20 degree angle (off vertical), if it is planing up behind the boat, use a heavier version.
These jigs are ideal for dropping to the bottom, winding up slightly, and then leaving the rod in the rod holder, allowing the natural rock of the boat to do the work. You can then work a more active jig / bucktail / plastic on a second, hand-held rod.
If you run out of replacement grub tails, a thin belly strip (skin on) from a fish such as a mackerel, tuna, trevally or a skinned octopus leg, trailing from the bend of the hook, make a great alternative. Secondly, sharpen the hook points on the Saltwater Leadheads before use to maximise your chances of a positive hook set when a fish strikes.
# Please allow up to 14 days for pack manufacture #
UPGRADE YOUR FREE SHIPPING TO EXPRESS SHIPPING FOR $8!
We Also Recommend