5oz Spire Point Premium Leadhead Jig
The 5oz Spire Point premium leadhead jig can be fished on the bottom for demersals, trolled between spots when you're on the move or fitted with a large soft plastic tail to form a highly effective deepwater jig. Perfect to use as a substitute for a sinker in a paternoster rig whilst bottom bouncing, increasing your opportunity for success.
To 'charge' up the glow white model, just hold under a UV light or any standard bright light i.e. torch, head lamp.
- 9/0 premium Mustad XXH black nickel hook.
- premium powder paint, oven baked to form a super durable finish.
- clear overcoat for added finish durability.
- nylon tail hand bound and sealed with epoxy resin for longevity.
- dual mylar flash strips in tail.
- hand painted enamel eyes for added durability.
- stainless steel soft plastic keeper 'hook'.
- overall length - 190mm.
We Also Recommend