2.5oz Hard Head Premium Leadhead Jig
Made for high speed spinning for pelagics from land based fishing platforms such as Quobba. The beauty of a leadhead jig is that it's a viable option no matter which way the wind is blowing.
Also perfect for use from a boat when chasing fast moving pelagic such as yellowfin tuna and spanish mackerel, alternately, place a sliver of flesh on the hook and use it to bottom bounce for demersals.
- 'forged' 7/0 Eagle Claw OR Mustad XXH UltraPoint hook.
- premium powder paint, oven baked to form a super durable finish.
- glow colours can be charged up with a torch or light, they will then glow in the dark. UV light will provide the best charge.
- clear overcoat for added finish durability on green, yellow, pink and orange jigs.
- nylon tail hand bound, binding sealed with epoxy resin for longevity.
- durable, hand painted enamel eyes.
- dual mylar flash, tail strips.
We Also Recommend