Quobba Summer Sportfishing - Mega Pack
AUSTRALIAN MADE - 'PREMIUM LEADHEADS, BUCKTAILS AND JIG HEADS'
# Over $170 worth of products for $150, inc FREE shipping Australia wide #
Designed for the summer spinning season at Western Australia's iconic land based sportfishing location, Quobba Station.
- 4 @ 1.5oz Shad Jig Head (Mustad 6/0XXH) - (Pearl White x 2, Glow White x 2)
- 4 @ 2 oz Shad Jig Head (Mustad 7/0XXH) - (Pearl White x 2, Glow White x 2)
- 2 @ 1.5oz Saltwater Bucktail Jig (Pearl White, Glow Pink/Pink-White)
- 2 @ 2oz Saltwater Bucktail Jig (Pearl White, Glow Orange /Orange-White)
- 8 @ 2oz Quobba Candy Leadhead Jig (Pearl White)
- 3 @ 2.5oz Hard Head Leadhead Jig (Pearl White, Chrome Flash, Red/White)
- high speed spinning for shark and spanish mackerel
- land based jigging for cobia
- working soft plastics for demersals and cobia
High Speed Spin (HH, QC) – Ideal for belting out from the rocks at places like Quobba and cranking back at high speed for shark mackerel and mackerel tuna. You can search for fish in the water column by letting the jig sink for varying amounts of time before you start the retrieve. Keep varying the depth/sink time until you find the fish.
Cast, sweep, retrieve (SWB, SHAD)– a great technique to use when chasing cobia from land based platforms such as those found at Quobba. Cast the jig out, let it sink for the desired time, then sweep your rod sideways to bring the jig forward, wind up the slack as you bring the rod back in front of you, then repeat. The hit normally coming on the pause/drop when you wind up the slack so keep an eye out for a jerk on the slack line. Braid line is best for this type of technique.
# Please allow up to 7 days for pack manufacture #
We Also Recommend