2oz Hard Head Premium Leadhead Jig
##Superseded model, new model has Mylar tail strips for added fish attracting appeal.
Made for high speed spinning for pelagics from land based fishing platforms such as Quobba. The beauty of a leadhead jig is that it's a viable option no matter which way the wind is blowing.
Also perfect for use from a boat when chasing fast moving pelagic such as yellowfin tuna and spanish mackerel, alternately, place a sliver of flesh on the hook and use it to bottom bounce for demersals.
- 'forged' 6/0 Eagle Claw hook.
- premium powder paint, oven baked to form a super durable finish.
- glow colours can be charged up with a torch or light, they will then glow in the dark. UV light will provide the best charge.
- clear overcoat on glow colours for improved finish durability.
- nylon tail hand bound, binding sealed with epoxy resin for longevity.
- stick on eyes.
We Also Recommend